Body Ecology Fermented Protein Shake is a complete vegan protein source with 15 grams per serving. Fermentation allows for maxiumum bioavailabillity of nutrients, enhances levels of vitamins and antioxidants and removes anti-nutrients like phytates and tannins.
Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and guilt-free.
Yes, Fermented! And here’s why:
- Fermentation removes anti-nutrients, like phytates and tannins, which bind to important minerals and interfere with your ability to thrive.
- Fermentation pre-digests the food for you, making it easier to digest as you rebuild your inner ecosystem.
- Fermentation enhances the levels of vitamins and antioxidants in food, making it more nutritious.
Body Ecology’s Fermented Protein Shake Includes:
- Pea Protein Concentrate - made by carefully separating the protein from the starch of the pea. This allows us to double the amount of protein that you usually get from peas.
- Organic Mushroom Blend - features Reishi, King Trumpet, Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Agaricus, Turkey Tails, Shiitake, and Maitake. Each mushroom can stand on its own as powerful superfood that supports a robust immune system and helps fight the noxious effects of modern chemicals. Together, the organic mushrooms in our exclusive Blend reinforces your gut barrier while feeding your inner ecosystem, helping you to lose weight and feel your best.
- Organic Amaranth & Quinoa - two Body Ecology grain-like seeds that are complete proteins. This means you have all the amino acids you need to synthesize hormones and make new cells. Because our Protein Blend is fermented, you don’t have to worry about harsh anti-nutrients that rob your body of minerals.
- Organic Broccoli & Kale - both members of the Brassica family. This means that they are cruciferous vegetables and naturally high in a compound called sulforaphane. Sulforaphane protects against oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Hebridean Sea Kelp - alkaline brown algae that swells in your gut, helping you feel full and satisfied after a meal. It also contains a starch called fucoidan, which controls extreme blood sugar spikes. The fiber in brown algae slows down the digestion of your meal without interfering in the absorption of nutrients.
- Bifidobacterium longum - a probiotic that supports a healthy inner ecosystem and it’s most plentiful in breastfed babies. This bacteria is very well adapted to competition in guts with diets rich in plant-derived complex carbohydrates. They contain a large number of genes predicted to be involved in the metabolism of plant-derived dietary fiber. These fibers become very important short chain fatty acids. Short chain fatty acids are used by the bacteria for fuel so that they can perform their many vital functions.