- 19 grams per serving of high quality, pure vegan protein.
- Cold-pressed, optimally dried and gently milled.
- Rich source of essential omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9.
- No “natural” flavoring, “other ingredients” or additives whatsoever.
Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein is derived directly from the nutrient-rich seeds of pumpkins. By gently milling their seeds into a powder, you can enjoy a versatile and highly digestible, gluten, soy and dairy free source of vegetable protein that contains all of the amino acids, as well as wide variety of other nutrients found naturally in pumpkin seeds. At over 60% plant-based protein content, it is a suitable source of protein for vegetarians and vegans, but recommended for everyone!
How A Single Pumpkin Seed Turns Into A Complete Protein: Cold-Pressed Pumpkin Seeds
Timely Harvesting from Organic Farms
- Nutrient-Rich, Whole Pepitas Native to the Americas
- Non-GMO, Ultra-Clean Plant-Based Protein
- Free of All Additives such as Hexane, Fillers and other Preservatives
Optimized for Maximum Nutrition
- Cold-Pressed for Maximum Nutrient Preservation
- High in Minerals, B Vitamins, Tocopherols and Plant Sterols
- Source of Tryptophan and Omega-6 and 9 Fatty Acids
- Gently Milled
- Pleasantly Nutty and Earthy
- Perfect Complement to a Smoothie or Salad